Which Of These Job Sites Should You Choose?
With a growing number of Recruiters using job sites / boards every day, candidates must ensure that they are using the right ones to get found! 26% of Recruiters claim that job boards are their primary source for finding / hiring candidates.
It can be daunting and quite overwhelming to choose which job site is right for you, but that’s where the fantastic folk over at SocialTalent come in wielding this mighty list of the UK’s best job sites of 2016!
- 26% of Recruiters claim job boards are their primary source for finding candidates who are ultimately hired
- 31.4 million people were employed in 2015 (UK)
- 2.0% the amount by which average wages, including bonuses, rose during 2015
- 5.1% the current UK unemployment rate (dropping)
- 42% of sourcers admit to making no effort to optimise their jobs to be found by job seekers….
I’ll just leave this here for those of you who fall into this category….
Want to compare this to last years one? Click here! It’s very interesting to compare it to the 2015 list, with websites like Fiverr, CWJobs, TES almost dropping and completely falling off the list!
Lets quickly look at some of the main points from 2015’s infographic as well:
- 85% of recruiters use paid sources to advertise their jobs online
- 1.7% the amount by which average wages, including bonuses, rose during 2014
- 32% of sourcers admit to making no effort to optimise their jobs to be found by job seekers! Good grief! (to put it politely) That’s risen by 10% in one year, c’mon guys and gals, start optimising your posts!
I’m going to leave another one of these for you naughty ‘non-optimisers’, and this time, it’s a double…
I hope that you have found this infographic useful, I’m almost certain you will get something positive out of it.